Recent News | Appearances
- William’s Witch, my funny little short story that’s part of the Cardinal Witches series, will be out on Halloween Day in TAMING THE VAMPIRE, a wonderful boxed set of more than stories from top paranormal authors – and for only 99 cents!! What a deal!!
- Okay, not really news, but SO AWESOME YOU MUST SEE IT: the original music video from my Atlantis series, which won a Telly Award for its producer, Radiator Transmedia. If you haven't seen it yet, here's the video.
- And if you love the wonderful song written especially for High Prince Conlan, EveryTime You Read My Mind, you can download it HERE on iTunes! You can find Brennan's song there, too!
- Damon’s Enchantress, book 2 in the Cardinal Witches series, will be out in October!
- Halloween in Atlantis, a very fun holiday novella that I loved writing, will be out in time to be a treat for you – no tricks!
- Christmas in Atlantis is coming before December 25th!
I’m doing a crazy amount of traveling over the next year or so. Some are meetings of the board of directors ofRomance Writers of America, but some are very fun reader events!
- February 2-5, 2017, I’ll be a featured author in Daytona Beach, Florida, at Coastal Magic Con, a wonderful, super fun and casual conference for readers of paranormal and urban fantasy books. Get the scoop at their site and please join me for fun on the beach and pajama parties and prizes!
- March will be busy with a trip to Europe with my lovely daughter and a gang of high school art students. We’ll be touring museums and wonderful places in London, Paris, and Rome. I’m brushing up on my French!
- April 28-30, 2017, I’ll be a featured author at the Barbara Vey reader luncheon in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This is a crazy fun party and I think tickets are still available. Many of my friends like Dee Davis, Julie Kenner, Kristan Higgans, Damon Suede, and so many more I can’t even list them all, will be there!
- May is my darling Princess’s high school graduation! So I’ll be staying close to home for festivities and to get my baby girl ready to go to college. Empty nest, here we come! *sniffle*
That’s the first half of the year – I have more events to share for later in 2017, but they’re secret for now. Stay tuned!